Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I NEED HELP update on my health

Alright well i haven't posted in a very long time but i've got something i want to share....

A week ago i started getting pain when i pee but it wasn't like a painful pain more like an annoying pain so i just let it go but then it wasn't always when i went pee i would get up out of bed and get sharp shooting pains in my pelvic area and ovaries. So Larry told me i should see a doctor i told him i thought it was just a UTI but then he reminded me it could be something serious and reminded me of when i had cervical cancer and cysts on my ovaries so i started to get scared...so yesterday i went to my regular doctor and told her how i was feeling and the nurse said oh yeah that sounds like a UTI so she gave me a cup to pee in and i went in the bathroom and did my buisness. A couple minutes later my doctor came in and she looked concerned which instantly made my heart feel like it fell out of my butt...she said we tested your urine and it came back negative for a UTI and she said i think you should go see your Gynocologist, which made me even more nervous because what if something is back, i don't want to die, i already have enough stress, and i'm terrified so as soon as i left the doctor i just sat in my car bawling...i called susie and she calmed me down from hyperventalating, then i called Larry and reasurred me that no matter what it is we will work through it together <fyi I LOVE HIM HE'S THE GREATEST:)> but i feel bad cuz instantly i started screaming at him "why do you always have to be right!" :<. Ok so after i calmed down enough i was able to call the Gynocologist and set up an appointment today for an ultrasound, so i went in and got an ultra sound and if you've never had an ultrasound through your cooter it is NOT fun the wand looks like this and let me tell you i've been violated by this thing so many times i dispise it, it's painful and uncomfortable because the doctor gives it to you to stick it in and then they push and prod all around in there to see things. Anyways
the nurse says my IUD is in the right place so i don't have to worry about that and she said my ovaries seem to look fine? which doesn't make me feel any better because now idk whats wrong with me and i got violated for no reason ugh. I looke up my symptoms to see if it matched anything and i could ask the doctor about it and some of them are:Kidney stones, pelvic inflamitory disease, or UTI but we can rule out UTI so i'm scared and nervous that something really is wrong with me so if anyone has had this experience please give me some ideas or answers or help with what you think it could be, it would ease my mind and help me to relax.
I'm sure all of this is TMI but i want to help people with everything i go through and to never underestimate your body and if you think something feels different in your body GET IT CHECKED OUT ASAP....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica it melissa your cousin when I first started reading this kidney stones came to mind but usually there is a lot more pain but you could just have a small one just an idea I hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete