Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spaghetti stuffed garlic bread

This is what it's supposed to look like according to http://www.rhodesbread.com/blog/blog/braided-spaghetti-bread
And this is how mine turned out.....
I used this for the bread
And instead of using beaf i used ground turkey.
While the turkey was cooking i cooked the spaghetti.
After both turkey and noodles where done i combined them together and added spaghetti sauce (I would suggest adding alot of spaghetti sauce otherwise you won't taste it when it's put into the bread)
I then flattened the dough and added the spaghetti and turkey. in the center of the bread.
I then added cubes of mozzarella and braided the dough.
I then put it in the oven as the directions stated on the Jiffy pizza dough box.
And ta da
and this is what it looks like in the center :) yumalicious!!!!!
I found that if you leave some spaghetti sauce out for dipping it tastes even better!

PROS
  1. DELICIOUS
  2. Cheap to make
CONS
  1. THERE ARE NONE :)
This recipe was deffinitly a SUCESS!!!!
     
 








No comments:

Post a Comment