Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVESERY LARRY

THIS IS A POEM I MADE FOR LARRY :)
I always wanted to find someone who was there for me when I needed them
someone to love me for who I am
to treat fayth like she was their own
I always wanted to find someone who didn't judge me
who even on my darkest days still calls me pretty
someone to wipe my tears when I'm crying for no reason
I always wanted to find someone that could put up with how messy I am
who doesn't care how weird I am
and someone who just likes to sit at home and cuddle and watch a movie
I always wanted to find someone that was not only my lover but my best  friend
someone that treated me like a princess
and someone to hold my hand even when I make mistakes
the one I've always wanted to find is the one that was least expected
that person is you forever and always I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment