Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Applesauce cookies with caramel frosting

This is what the cookies looked like according to the recipe at http://www.chef-in-training.com/2011/12/applesauce-cookies-with-caramel.html

NOW BEFORE I TELL YOU HOW THIS WENT I WANT TO WARN YOU THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
*side not this recipe makes ALOT OF COOKIES which i didn't know when i started *-*


So here's how mine went.....
*The recipe calls for cloves to be added..i did not use them because they are SUPER expensive, but thats up to you. :)







First you mix all of the dry ingredients together then the wet in another bowl then combine them.
Once you combine the ingredients TADA cookie dough.
These cookies only take 8 min. to bake.
While the cookies are cooling you start the frosting according to the recipe.


This is the what my cookies looked like!


 And this was my reaction when i ate one!















Obviously this recipe was a SUCCESS!!!! TIMES A MILLION!!!
I don't think that i can describe how amazing these cookies tasted you have to try this recipe!!!

PROS
  1. They taste absolutly amazing!
  2. My daughter had so much fun making them with me so they are kid friendly.
  3. Cheap
  4. Very little ingredients
  5. Instructions are easy to follow
  6. I had a food orgasm!
CONS
  1. Very fattening

I promise you if you try these you will LOVE them.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment