Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bacon egg and toast cups

http://www.marthastewart.com/330179/bacon-egg-and-toast-cups
this is what they are supposed to look like and this is how i made them











First we took bread and rolled it out flat and then we cut them into 2 triangles.








We then cooked bacon <turkey bacon so it wasn't so fattening>







We then put the bread and bacon into a cupcake pan.



















I then cracked an egg over top of the bread and bacon.

I put it in the oven 375* for 20 min.
and this is how they turned out. :)

I of course cant eat them because i'm allergic to the bread but my boyfriend told me that they are amazing.

PROS
  1. Cheap
  2. Little ingredients
  3. Healthy
  4. Fun for kids to make and eat
  5. Easy to make

CONS
  1. My boyfriend said there are none because it tastes amazing. :)
Overall i'd say that this recipe is a SUCCESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment