Friday, June 3, 2011

R.I.P. Dr. Kevorkian

So as some of you have heard Dr. Kevorkian has passed away ironically he didn't kill him self because he was too weak but he did beg people to let him go home but he was too weak :( so r.i.p.

Today was adventerous for me fayth and larry lol we went Go Karting which was super fun!

obviously fayth was excited lol
Then we went out to eat to T.G.I.Fridays and this was my meal


This drink was a Patron perfecto margarita and it was delicious!!!!! oh and i drank the whole thing and could still walk straigh haha for those who know me they will think thats awesome haha.


idk why but i didn't even take a picture of my main course which was chicken and cheese sizzler which by far was the best thing ever.... I love Fridays i swear iv'e never had any bad food there

heard this song on the radio earlier today and this is another reason why i love Lil Jon....me love you long time ;) hehe


alright so i'm not sure what this picture is but i was on facebook and their was an ad for something and this was the picture for the ad and it had nothing to do with the picture but the picture made me laugh so hard haha



Is your kidney really worth an Ipad? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13639934

No comments:

Post a Comment