Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Bunch of Random Crap :)

So today is going to be filled with a bunch of random crap that i thought of through out the day and that happend so here it is.....
  1. I want a job that i can blow shit up because that sounds really fun.. random i know but yeah thats what i want to do :)
  2. This little kid tried stealing my pennies out of my take a penny leave a penny jar..i said you better put those back lol and he did :)
  3. It really grosses me out when over weight people dress in really tight clothes i mean i know i'm fat but i atleast cover myself up  heres a picture to help you understand what i mean.
  4. Heres a picture of Jackie from work with the bread sample and i always hate working at the first register because i feel like the bread is stairing at me lol like "come eat me" mwahhhhhahahah.
  5. Ok so this guy came through my line and he bought a bunch of supplies as if he was ready to get hurt lol like bandages and stuff like that and i said "it looks like your ready to hurt yourself lol" and he just laughed then the next guy came through my line and his hand was all bloody and i was like oh i get it now and he said yeah i just chopped my finger off and then handed me his money which i then had to sanitize GROSS!!!
  6. Ok so when i was at work Andrea was trying to tell me something and she was trying to direct me into the direction of what she was talking about by moving her head but instead it looked like she was having a seizure it was halarious idk how else to describe it you just had to be there lol  but here's a video i found thats really funny
  7. Alright now i seen this video the other day and i thought it was the funniest thing so i have to share it with you :)
  8. Last but not least todya i was talking to Elizabeth and i said i need a sex on the beach and she thought i said i need sex on the beach so she looked at me weird and said okkkk and i said you know the drink and she started laughing but i really want a drink those are my favorite.
Hope you enjoyed all my random crap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment