Monday, April 4, 2011

My Day Off


So my day off has gone pretty good thanks to Andrea for taking my shift :) i was tired all day but when is that not normal lol i work up at 10a.m. because i heard larry talking to someone on the phone<he has a job interview wootwoot> and i made breakfast i made it large so you could see how awesome it was lol it was delicious and GONE!!!

My day today has consisted of watching a movie called you don't know jack great movie!!! its about dr kovorkian the doctor that assisted patients in suicide it has Al Pacino in it and it is a must see!!! then we've been cleaning, laundry, and shopping today.....speaking of shopping i literally tried to spend as much as i could on groceries i didn't look at prices or anything and it only came to 157$ !!!! i was so mad and disappointed in myself lol i wanted it to be more lol but what ever maybe i'll go back out shopping again tonight while larry's at school......
This picture is the view out of my window guess what it is? it makes the house rumble everyday scared the crap out of me the first time because i thought i was an earth quake lol after seeing how devistating something like that can be thats really scary lol

<This picture is of course my little munchkin but she wanted me to take pictures of her with he coat hat lol shes so funny.....the other day i was talking about something with larry i think it was how much sugar she has and he said "i think she shouldn't get to eat that because she wasn't good today and she has plenty of sugar already" and i said your right and Fayth looked at Larry and she said "larry don't tell mommy that i want candy"! it was so funny because she understood he was influencing me to put it back.


I have a question for anyone or if anyone is reading this lol....how is it that people can pretend to be nice and you help them through so much then, one day flip out call you all sorts of things and say your a burden and then a couple days later be nice again and how am i supposed to be nice knowing i was just mistreated?WEIRD if you ask me lol

well todays blog wasn't very interesting sorry to bore you but what ev ttyt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment