Sunday, April 3, 2011

steak, shakes and swords


So yesterday night after i wrote my blog me fayth and larry went to steak and shake let me just say yummmmm I got a cookie dough shake that was awesome and huge! and i got a double steak burger which was to die for and then they get us a glass of water and i thought it looked really cool so i took a picture of it lol.

Well today i worked 10-630 and i had quite and interesting day first i got to work with awesome people just thought i'd throw that out there lol...first i worked with the awesome Lisa who found a sword and it made her day shes on the left hehe she will love me for this haha we had fun....the next thing that happened at work was from Jackie and this scared the living bageeeebees out of me seriously...i was fronting the health and beauty section of the store and i seen somehting that i liked so i was like in the zone reading it and all of the sudden i heard "erica" like they do in the creepy movies and i really thought at that moment i was going to lose it lol i thought i was hearing things so i looked around to see if anyone was really saying it and all i seen was the pharmasist and he was stairing at me like i was crazy so i really thougth i lost it and then she said boo and i really thought i was going crazy that was not funny and kinda made me relize i need a frickin break from all this work, school, kid stuff i need a vacation!
The next thing that happened at work was really gross i was walking down the stairs after my break and i seen a guy take a sample bite it then DOUBLE DIP it was GROSS so i stopped right where i was and i said right to his face the is DISTCUSSTING <i don't know how to spell it lol> and he just looked at me well i guess he was drunk but still have alittle mannors!

Last but not least i have to throw a shout out to Preet for making funny faces today she made us laugh :)

over all a good day i'm going to go watch a movie with my loves be back tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment